當有交集時,就會莫名的珍惜
當時間將我們的思念拉長,我們的每一字、每一句,就會那麼的彌足珍貴
我真的不知道電話裡我們要說些什麼...
親愛的,我想我給你稍封信吧
The weather's cool. The folks are fine.
這裡天氣有點涼,大夥一切都好
I'm in bed each night at nine.
我每天晚上九點乖乖上床睡覺
P.S. I love you.
p.s我愛你
Yesterday we had some rain,
昨天我們這兒下了點雨
but all in all I can't complain.
但整體來說,沒什麼好抱怨的
Was it dusty on the train?
火車上是否塵土飛揚?
P.S. I love you.
ps.我愛你
Write to the Browns just as soon as you're able.
寫封給 Browns
They came around to call.
他們有過來找你
I burned a hole in the dining room table.
我把飯桌燒了個洞
And let me see, I guess that's all.
讓我想一下,大概就是這樣了
Nothing left to tell you, dear.
應該沒有其他要告訴你的了,親愛的
Except, each day seems like a year.
除了度日如年外
Everybody's thinking of you.
大家都在想你
P.S. I love you.
P.S. 我愛你
I do my best to obey all your wishes.
我會全心全意的遵守你所有的想望,
I put a sign up. 因為我已經簽名生效了
Think now I got to buy us a new set of dishes,
現在我要去幫我們買組新的餐具,
or wash the ones that have piled in the sink.
或是去把水槽裡堆積的碗盤洗乾淨
Nothing else to tell you, dear.
應該沒有其他要告訴你的了,親愛的
Except, each day feels like a year.
除了度日如年外
Every night I'm dreamin' of you
每晚我總是夢見你 ..
P.S. I love you.
P.S. I love you
留言列表